- Access aligner with any brower-based device
- No need for Windows systems & licenses
- No need for trolley
- High-performance boards for fast tracking
- Protection from shocks
- Ergonomically balanced handle
- Results exactly where you need them
- Clear view on results from any wheel
- Hands free for alignment
- Customized camera instead of off-the-rack
- Fully optimized to alignment works in workshop setups
- One position for all wheel bases
- No cables required for installation
- Powerful battery pack that lasts a full working day
- Swap batteries and continue alignment (Hot Swap)
- Shows most relevant information for quick setup and service, e.g. Firmware version, SSID, etc.
- Live status information, low energy consumption, easy access
Rethink wheel alignment with Q.Lign
Q.Lign is our answer to an increasingly digital and fast-paced world: ultra-fast, compact, connected. Rethinking wheel alignment.
The world’s first web-based wheel alignment system
- Compact web-based technology replaces the entire trolley-computer setup, saving space.
- Stream-to-X: mirroring the software directly to any TV, PC, laptop or smartphone.
- Take advantage of Q.Lign integration into your workshop’s everyday processes and systems.
A quantum of ingenuity
Q.Lign’s wheel alignment process seamlessly integrates headlight setting and ADAS calibration.
A quantum of sophistication
AlignScreens indicate toe and camber values during adjustment work below the vehicle.
A quantum of efficiency
Target board at set any positions, reduces setup times and errors.
A quantum of speed
Measured values will be shown as soon as the targets are set in position.
Q.Lign – unparalleled benefits
- Web-based wheel alignment
- Free vision thanks to AlignScreens
- Mobile and compact installation on any lift
- Instant display of measured values
- Measurement board attachment five times faster thanks to Q.Grip
- New target board design with auto ID functionality
- Connected sensor heads
Q.Lign – no compromises
- Powerful software and optimized procedures for the entire wheel alignment process
- Q.Grip wheel holder for attachment in seconds, with no rim contact
- Completely wireless thanks to high-performance Li-ion batteries
- Fits any wheel alignment lift, in-ground or off-ground
- Measuring can take place at any lift position
- The space in front of the lift can be permanently used for headlight setting or ADAS calibration
Finally, a perfect wheel alignment system.
So what do you need to develop the world’s most advanced wheel alignment system? A Quantum.Lign.